Connect to valuable data sources and learn how to access data directly through CADR.
CADR offers robust data sources that may interest you as an ICTS member. It is important to pick the correct database for your research project. Learn more below.
Why use a database?
- What are administrative data?
- Potential uses of the data
- Considerations for choosing the correct database
Plan your project
- Developing your idea
- Literature review
- Study design
- Data acquisition
- Conducting High-Value Secondary Dataset Analysis: An Introductory Guide and Resources (linked with permission of author)
- User’s Guide to Working with Secondary Data (linked with SGIM permission)
Please contact CADR at CADR_ICTS@dom.wustl.edu to facilitate access to the data.